Get ready, Palm Springs—it’s almost time for the August edition of Palm Springs Splash House! The 6th annual Splash House will return to Palm Springs, CA, August 10-12, 2018, for its second summer run (the first week of Splash House was June 8 – 10). Hosting the best-in-house music across three resorts, The Saguaro Palm Springs, Riviera Palm Springs, and Renaissance Palm Springs, with each featuring a poolside stage, Splash House has quickly become a Southern California staple, not to be missed.
From Frank Sinatra to the modern socialite, Palm Springs has long been a legendary desert haven and SoCal playground. Its reliable sunshine and shimmering palms lure travelers from across the globe with the promise of paradise and perpetual summer. It’s the original in pool-culture—over 40,000 pools are within the city limits, making it the most per capita in the world, the ultimate playground. Nowhere are pools and poolside lifestyle more intertwined with the history and culture of a place than the desert oasis of Palm Springs—making Palm Springs the ultimate place for a poolside festival.
This multi-venue music festival is hosted poolside across three hotel resorts in Palm Springs. General Admission passes include admission to all three resorts and shuttles running between all weekend. Hotel Packages includes room accommodations at one of our host venues along with General Admission Palm Springs Splash House passes. By night, the Palm Springs Air Museum hosts the After Hours program—a pair of open air parties back-dropped by vintage aircrafts and the glowing airport tarmac. After Hours admission is sold separately and may be purchased with or without a Splash House wristband.
While the main Palm Springs Splash House is sold out, there are after hours tickets still available.
And, if you were lucky enough to have nabbed your Splash House tickets ages ago…
Here are some things to know before you go:
Splash House is a 21+ Festival. ID is required for wristband pickup and re-entry to all venues.
- A Splash House admission wristband includes access to all three hotel venues on Saturday and Sunday, subject to capacity.
- Hotel venues open at 12:00p (noon)* Saturday & Sunday and run until sundown
- Everyone is subject to search on entry to pool venues
- Re-entry is allowed at all venues, subject to capacity.
- Splash House shuttles are complimentary and run between all venues.
- The show will take place rain or shine.
- Lineup and set times are subject to change.
- Parking will be available for General Admission guests near the Renaissance Hotel.
- Hotel Package guests will receive an email one week prior to show date with all hotel and check in details.
- After Hours is a separately ticketed entry at the Palm Springs Air Museum. All Splash House policies apply.
- Splash House hotel packages do not include access to After Hours.
- After Hours opens at 9:00pm on Friday and Saturday and runs until 2:00AM
You can check out the line-up here.
Bring a great attitude and some sunscreen, and the August edition of Splash House is sure to be the highlight of your Palm Springs summer adventures!